Matthew Rosenbaum, Sr. Property Manager
Currently working as the Program Controls Manager for the Noise Mitigation Program with Broward County Aviation Department. Matthew is an accomplished management professional with diverse experience in Real Estate, Financial Management and Strategic Planning in both the public and private sectors. Mr. Rosenbaum holds a Florida Real Estate Broker License as well as a Licensed Florida Community Association Manager.
- Project: Broward County – Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport, Noise Mitigation Program
- Client: Broward County Aviation Department.
- Position: Program Controls Manager
Mr. Rosenbaum serves as a senior level position charged with management and oversight of the program controls for the Broward County Aviation Department, Noise Mitigation Program which includes the Residential Sound Insulation Program. Responsible for the implementation and management of the overall program management support services, including the management of the public outreach facility and office infrastructure.
- Nova Southeastern University, 2003 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida – Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Nova Southeastern University, 2001 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- Florida Community Association Manager
Return To Leadership Team